11.5.09

Bike Cruisers

The following posts give a pretty good feel for the different cruisers I offer. There are other color schemes and sizes available, as well as a few other models, but this blog pretty much covers the essentials. I would love to talk to you about ordering and pricing. You can contact me by:


Email (preferred): tanorbrown@gmail.com


Phone: 801-836-5823


Purchasing:

I usually have a few of the most common bikes in stock, but during busy times of year or for orders that I don't have on hand, I can have your bike to you within 3 days of placing the order (or within one week if I assemble it). Bikes come boxed up, directly from the manufacturer, and are about 70% assembled (typical bikes take 30-60 minutes to assemble and require basic mechanical skills). I also offer assembly for a fee of $10. Shoot me an email or give me a call to let me know how I can help you with your cruisin' needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment